Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TWD - Black and White Banana Loaf

There were ripe bananas on the counter and I always have couverture chocolate so I was all prepared for this week's TWD recipe.

I didn't mash the bananas too finely and the batter came together exactly as described in the recipe. I globbed the two mixtures together but didn't stir them after combining them in the pan so the marbling stayed intact.


This recipe took a lot of bowls to prepare! This wasn't one of my favorite recipes.








11 comments:

  1. I love the way you can see the contrast between the two batters! Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your marbling looks great, I like that they are so contrasted! I used up all my bowls to make this as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like this one, either, but you really got the black-and-white effect. On to the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your marbling is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you weren't a fan, but there's always ice cream next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ended up with two sinkfuls of bowls and dishes on this one - a simple banana bread, huh. Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry it wasn't your favorite, but you're marbling is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right there with ya on the dishes. Nice loaf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very pretty! Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete